Many faculty want to receive an emailed copy of messages they send out to students. You can turn this feature on and off from the Notifications settings in your Canvas Account area.
Account level notifications apply to all your courses.
How to turn on the CC notification for emails
- In your Canvas account, select Notifications.
- In Account Notification Settings find Conversations.
- Next, turn on Conversations Created by Me for your emails - the icon turns green when the feature is activated.
You are now ready to send your message. Check your emails for a copy of it.
- How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an instructor?
- How do I manage notifications for a single course as an instructor?
If you have any questions contact Teaching and Learning Excellence at firstname.lastname@example.org