- Log in and go to the Faculty Info tab.
- In Faculty Course Center, choose Grade Entry in the "Go Directly To" menu next to one of your courses.
- You will arrive at the Update Student Grades screen. Enter student grades using the drop-down menus in the Final Grade column.
- Entry of a last day of attendance is REQUIRED for any F grades you assign. (We are no longer using Failing Grade Forms!) Students who did not withdraw by the deadline for a W must receive an A-F letter grade. If a student never attended the course, failed to withdraw, and now receives an F, please enter the first day of the semester as their last date of attendance.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen when you are finished grading your course, and that's it! You can use the menu at the top of the Update Student Grades screen, or return to the Faculty Info tab, to select and grade additional courses.
- Do not use the Back button in your browser, or you will receive an error message.
- If you need to correct a grading error while the grading period is open, you should be able to do so directly in myMCAD. After the grading deadline passes, you will need to contact Records as usual to make any changes.
- Instructors who have both non-credit Continuing Education and for-credit students in your classes: Non-credit students will have a grade scale containing two options: either "SC" (satisfactory participation) or "NC" (unsatisfactory participation). Please assign one of these values in lieu of a letter grade.
The video below outlines the process. Please note: the email address mentioned at the end of the video is no longer the best contact. If you have questions about grading, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.