QUICK PRINT GUIDE
1. Create your document
a. Print resolution is 300dpi at output dimensions
b. We carry standard US paper sizes (8.5x11, 11x17, 12x18 etc.)
c. We print as-is, please include borders/bleeds in file
3. Save your document as one of these file types:
b. TIFF (flatten/merge layers and save as a copy)
Download the appropriate order form
, fill out in Adobe Acrobat
5. Upload or attach file(s)
a. Attach smaller files directly to your email
b. Google Drive
c. Drop file into the sbdropbox.mcad.edu server
8. Pick up your project from the shelf outside of the Service Bureau
a. These are all laser printers
b. Black&White and Color options
c. Plain copy paper only
d. 8.5x11 or 11x17
2. Create your document
3. Save your document (PDF or TIFF are best for printing)
4. File > Print
a. Choose a printer from drop-down menu
b. Page Setup to choose Paper Size
c. Printer to choose other options (double-sided printing, etc)
d. Optional: scale to fit, add crop marks, quantity, etc
5. Hit Print!
8. Log into PaperCut
from your laptop (use THIS LINK
from your tablet or phone), go to Jobs Pending Release, hit Print (or cancel)
9. File will print, your PaperCut account is automatically charged
Check out the KB articles below for more information on printing at MCAD:
• How to get MCAD public printers on your MacBook (Print Deploy)
• How to print from your phone, tablet, or other mobile device
• How to submit a print job via email
• How can I have a color laser print of my file made?
• How do I print a black and white document to a public printer?
• How do I make photo-quality Epson inkjet prints?
• Where can I find publicly accessible printers and copier at MCAD?
• How Do I Add Credit to my MCAD PaperCut Account?
• How to Access your MCAD PaperCut Account
• How Many Free Prints Do I Get?
• Print Management at MCAD