You can embed images in a Canvas Discussion reply. These images can be uploaded from your computer, or you can embed images you already have in your Canvas Files.
How to upload and embed an image from your computer
- On the menu find the Images icon, and select Upload Image
- You can drag and drop the image from your computer into the Upload Image box, or click to browse and select the file.
- Click Submit to embed the image and post the reply when you're ready.
How to embed an image stored in your user Files
- On the menu find the Images icon, and select User Images
- On the pop up window, select the option Images, you can search for your image by date added, alphabetically, or by typing its name.
- Once you find it, click on it to embed it. Now you are ready to post your reply.
How to resize an image in your reply
If you need to adjust your image’s size before submitting your reply:
- Click on the image to trigger the Image Options link
- Click on the link and in the pop up window you can select which size you’d like your image to be, from small to extra large, to custom.
- When you are ready click on the Done button, and submit your reply.
- How do I view my user files as a student?
- How do I upload a file to my user or group files?
- How do I embed an image in a discussion reply as a student?
If you have any questions contact Online Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org