If you followed all posted (or verbal) instructions and your prints still didn_t come out right, there was a mechanical problem with the printer, or the toner was low, you can log into your print account and request a refund.
- Log into your printing account at papercut.mcad.edu and click on the Recent Print Jobs button.
- Find the file you want to request a refund for.
- On the far right side you will see a Request Refund link. Click it.
- Fill in the form with as much detailed information as you can.
- If you are requesting a refund for a color print, you will also need to fill out a Color Print Refund Request Form (available in the SB and DPL) and attach it to your bad print for review.
- Requests will be reviewed within 24 hours by fulltime Print Technology staff.
- You will be notified whether your request is approved or not. If approved, your account will be credited automatically!