Turning On Live Captions in Chrome
There is an experimental feature in Google Chrome that allows you to enable live captioning of audio playing through your internet browser. It is a three step process:
- Enable the experimental feature.
- Type chrome://flags in your Chrome browser
- On the Experiments page search for Live Captions, and enable it
- Quit Chrome
- Select Chrome on the menu
- Choose Quit Google Chrome
- Turn on live captions
- Open Google Chrome
- In Google Chrome go to settings - it is the three dots menu on the top right
- Select Advanced
- Choose Accessibility, toggle Live Captions.
How to Use Live Caption on Google Chrome