Here are some access policies for Blackboard classrooms:
- Begins: the Sunday before your official start date. Your course will not appear in your class list until this point.
Example: If your course begins Monday, Sept 5, you'll have access Sunday, Sept 4.
- Ends: the last day of the month following the official end date of their class.
Example: If your course ends Oct 15, you'll have access until Oct 31.
- Exceptions: Graduating or CE students may have their MCAD accounts deactivated by IT prior to their date. Contact email@example.com to see how long you will have access to your MCAD account.
- Begins: 2 weeks (14 days) following student registration for a semester.
Example: Students finish registering for Fall Semester on April 15. Faculty would have access to Fall semester's courses by April 29.
- Ends: 3 weeks (21 days) after the beginning of the next term.
Example: If fall semester begins Monday, Sept 5, faculty access to previous semester's courses ends Monday, Sept 26.
- Exceptions: We're happy to accomodate faculty if they would like access to a course sooner or after than the dates above: just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge Base Category: